|Peek a boo!|
- We listed and sold our house in the spring. It only took one month! Praise the Lord!
- After selling our house, we moved in to a small rental behind Clay's parents. What a blessing for the kids to be so close to their grandparents! (And we had a GREAT reason to begin purging the excess belongings.)
- Baby Matthew was born May 12! Need I say more?
- The Harris/Blake family reunion in July found us driving from Idaho to Mississippi with a 2 month old baby! How sweet it was to see my family!
- In September we said goodbye to friends and family in Idaho and began our journey across the country, again.
- The trip across the country (from Idaho, to Iowa, to Ohio, and finally to Virginia) allowed us to visit more friends and family while enjoying a beautiful, warm autumn.
- Mid-October found us settling in for 2 1/2 months of training in preparation for our final destination: Mexico.
- After training we took a whirlwind tour of the northeast--New York City, upstate New York, Toronto, a short stop in Detroit for our visas, and finally back to Columbus, Ohio.