Saturday, April 14, 2012

A trip to the Market...as told by Ellie.




I like all the different sizes of baskets..especially the really small ones.


















Chickens with heads...I really don't like the smell, so I plug my nose when we walk by the dead chickens.










These daisies are beautiful. I really like the color, but the flowers were too close to the dead meat and it didn't smell good.











I really like the color of the roses too ,but they still smelled like the first flowers...dead meat.












Pink beans! I really like the color and I want to buy some from the market.










Purple beans too! I like this color too, but I like light purple better than dark purple...so maybe we can look for light purple ones.










Peaches and calabacitas (little squash). Mommy made vegetable soup with the squash. But I want her to buy peaches!










I really like the little turtles and other animals. They are really cute and I really want a turtle for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment